The NVH and Thermal experts at Paracoat innovate, develop, validate, and manufacture customised solutions for new-age customer requirements. PCP operates material testing laboratories with state-of-the-art measurement systems and a talented design team.
In the wake of climate change, PCP has imbibed sustainability and recyclability in its innovative approach to help OEMs reach a carbon-neutral goal worldwide. We have three guiding factors in our innovation approach:
- Light Weighting
Design & Development
PCP’s exhaustive process of design and development includes:
- Developing new composites by analysing emerging market trends and industry standards
- Design components for customers from the initial stage of vehicle development to increase performance efficiency in the real world
- Utilise the latest versions of CATIA & Unigraphics to break down complex designs
Simulation & Testing
PCP uses Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) that leads to:
- Optimising composites and component design through simulation.
- Shortening lead times by reducing prototype requirements.
VAVEs Through Series Production
PCP’s R&D team continues adding value to components through the product lifecycle. To manage changing customer expectations, the team works towards:
1. Reducing components’ weight
2. Improving NVH and Thermal solutions
3. Increasing the % of recyclable material in the composite